Fluidic Systems Add Windows Screen
ORANGE COUNTY, CA – June 4, 2013 – Fluidic Systems has introduced a new Windows based HMI (Human Machine Interface).
Features and Benefits:
- Monitor fluid inlet and outlet pressure sensor feedback
- Download continuous material usage to an external computer.
- Onboard ratio data logging.
- Real-time troubleshooting and help.
- Built-in step-by-step maintenance procedures with pictures, movies, and PDF’s using ProWorks, a software product provided to us from Everett Charles Technologies.
- Built-in maintenance scheduling and notification.
- Allows installation of Microsoft Office, for Excel Ratio analysis or Access Database data collection.
- Easy connection to the unit via LAN, or Wi-Fi to the customer’s network.
- If connected, it allows remote control of the screen, or remote data collection.
- Sensor monitoring provide preventive maintenance on the unit.
- Customization available as needed.
- Email notifications
Fluidic designs, manufactures and markets precision metering dispensing and spray systems. Fluidic systems are available for processing 1, 2, 3, and 4 or more component material formulations for manual and robotic, spray or dispense applications. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Orange County, CA, Fluidic serves a wide variety of markets, including general industrial, electrical and electronic, automotive, and military/aerospace industries.